Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our growing girl

Bailey is 11 weeks this week (well now, almost 12) and Wes did a little photo shoot with her when I was at work. I must admit, he did a better job than me! This may be something I have him always do :). I think it is so cute that he picked out her outfit and everything.
This week was pretty tiring with parent teacher conferences and trying to finish up report cards on the new program the district has us using. I am so thankful when Friday finally arrives because I know I have 2 full days with my baby girl! I have 4 work days next week then I am off for a month!! Bailey's Godmother/ my best friend Jen is coming to visit for a weekend and I couldn't be more excited. It means so much to me that she is making the trip up here to see us (well mainly Bailey). She hasn't been here since 2005!!! She is WAY overdue. :)

When I dropped Bailey off yesterday at daycare, Deanna had commented on how Bailey is really starting to change and look different to her. I looked at her pictures from previous weeks and I completely agree! Our little girl is growing like a little weed.

So the past 3 nights she has slept for 8 straight hours!! She woke up this morning and ate, then went back to sleep for an hour. After that she ate again, played, and is now passed out again. Someone might be going through a little growth spurt? She is sleeping now and I keep watching her sleep, it is the most adorable thing ever.

I am on a mission this week to find her something to wear for Halloween. I am not about to spend a bunch of money on a costume for her to wear only once, so I may have to get creative...something that is just not in my blood.

I also bought myself an early Christmas present...I will show you very soon!! I am sooo very excited about it!


Bailey loves looking in her mirror!


She is even adorable when she is crying! I bet she hates it that we laugh and find it so cute when she cries.


Come on baby girl...roll over!!


She loves her new toy I bought her...but hates the outfit I put her in for Wes (Go Raiders!)


She was VERY pooped after daycare yesterday

Somebody has decided to wake up... goodbye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love that your hubby did a photo shoot with her, too cute!! She is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really cute pictures. Wes, I think she looks a lot like you. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete